June 27, 2017
At EventNetUSA, we supply mobile marketing trailers to a variety of clients in a number of diverse industries. Whether you’re looking for a 53’ trailer transformed into a pop-up shop or an iconic Airstream turned Mobile Tea Bar, we’ve got a mobile solution to take your brand on the road.
Today, we’re taking a look at a modest event trailer with bold opportunities. Customized from an 18’ cargo trailer, based on our proprietary design, EventNetUSA’s “brand bar” is functional and versatile to take on any brand’s personality and touring objectives.
BRAND BAR FEATURES
- Full interior and exterior graphic with coordinating skirt
- Swing doors open for sampling, serving, product demonstrations and crowd presentations from within brand bar
- End-to-end bar is perfect for displaying product, mounting iPads or providing consumers with a place to relax while receiving product demonstrations
- Overhead canopy brings relief from sun and rain while also providing the look and feel of a permanent installation
- Header sign easily pops-up for added height and visibility at crowded events and festivals
- Video monitors located on swing doors deliver client’s key brand messaging anywhere, anytime
- Sound system catches the attention of consumers far away and creates a defined event space up close
- Hydraulic stabilizer legs for safety and leveling in place
- Side entrance door for easy and low-profile entry and exit
TAKE A LOOK AT 5 WAYS OUR BRAND BAR WAS TRANSFORMED FOR OUR CLIENTS
MAY 2012: MAYBELLINE: GREAT LASH MASCARA SAMPLING TOUR
- From trailer to Lash Bar
- Contemporary bistro lighting and bar stools polished off the upscale cosmetic counter
- Consumers sat at bar to receive Great Lash Mascara demonstrations and product samples
JUNE 2013: VLASIC PICKLE’S: FARMER’S GARDEN SAMPLING TOUR
- From Last Bar to Farm Stand-Inspired Pickle Bar
- Rustic design elements and props took pickle lovers from food festivals to country roads
- Samples were prepped inside Vlasic’s Pickle Bar. Tables and tents were utilized to create a larger event footprint and sampling space.
MARCH 2014: YOPLAIT YOGURT: MAKE YOUR LIDS COUNT TOUR
- From Pickle Bar to Campaign-Mobile
- Design was kept simple to ensure Yoplait’s important message was conveyed to consumers
- iPads mounted across bar invited consumers to take the pledge and join Yoplait’s fight against breast cancer
MAY 2015: GARNIER FRUCTIS: STYLE BAR TOUR
- From Campaign-Mobile to Salon Style Bar
- Front bar was transformed into salon styling stations complete with swivel seating, mirrors and product/styling tool holders
JUNE 2016: MCDONALD’S: HAPPY MEAL SAMPLING TOUR
- From Salon Style Bar to Happy Meal Mobile
- Using the iconic golden arches as inspiration, a custom header was produced to “top off” the Happy Meal
- McDonald’s healthy choice side were sampled to children and parents from within trailer
- Tents, signage and social media staging area were utilized to expand the event footprint
Stay tuned for Part 2 to learn about ways we’ve transformed our 53’ Event Trailer for client’s like Revlon, Maybelline, Owners.com and Garnier Fructis!
How will we transform our Brand Bar for your next mobile tour? Let’s talk!