Carnival Cruise Line retained EventNetUSA to produce and operate its award-winning Agentpalooza Campaign Tours, visiting travel agents around the country.
Hosted by Carnival’s Executive Sales Team, Agentpalooza celebrated travel agents and the rock stars they are through exclusive, invite-only events.
AgentPalooza cranked up the volume to create a true rock star experience. Travel agents arrived via limo entrance with paparazzi and fans crowding the red carpet, begging for autographs and photos. Stylists and makeup teams brought out the inner-rocker in every agent for concert stage photos. VIP swag bags and must-have giveaways topped every event, sending agents home ready to rock for Carnival.
Adolfo Perez, Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing, even got a Travel Agents Rock tattoo on stage to show his love for Carnival travel agents!
- AgentPalooza tour bus
- Celebrity inspired limo entrance for travel agent guests
- Red carpet with paparazzi photo shoot
- Activity zones
- Rock star stage with DJ
- Carnival’s Cherry On Top hospitality
- Charitable food-drive
- One-on-one meetings between agents and Carnival sales team
- Prize and premium giveaways
HOW WE DID IT:
- Venue acquisition including defined venue criteria, comprehensive market research, site visits, selection and contract negotiation
- Rented, wrapped and staffed 45’ luxury coach bus for transporting Carnival team, tour staff and event display materials from market-to-market
- Planned and managed tour routing, scheduling and logistics to comply with DOT regulations and meet strict campaign timeline
- Designed and produced event set including branded tents, signage, banners, tables, chairs, rock star photo activation, stage and games
- Recruited, hired and trained production team of managers, brand ambassadors, photographers, DJ, drivers and labor personnel
- Managed inventory for hospitality, premiums/giveaways, materials, supplies, etc.
- Rescheduled New Orleans event on-the-fly to take place following day due to bad weather. Included venue coordination, rerouting and travel logistics, rescheduled vendors, etc.
- Houston, TX – Minute Maid Park
- New Orleans, LA – Mardi Gras World
- Charleston, SC – Patriot’s Point Park
- Atlanta, GA – Suntrust Park
- Jacksonville, FL – Jacksonville Landing
- Orlando, FL – Kissimmee “Park”
- Pasadena, CA – Rose Bowl Stadium
- Fountain Valley, CA – Mile Square Park
- Chula Vista, CA – Chula Vista Bayside Park
- Long Beach, CA – Carnival’s Cruise Terminal