A true guerilla marketing success story, LaCroix’s cult following can be largely attributed to their decision to market experientially over traditional methods like print or TV advertising. EventNetUSA has supported their efforts through turnkey, in-field programs that continue to evolve with the brand, the latest being the Fall 2016 multi-market Sampling Program.
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
- Executed 2 week sampling program taking place simultaneously in Austin, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Seattle and San Francisco
- Contracted, trained, and managed 6 teams of demographically targeted brand ambassadors and tour managers in selected markets
- Identified key locations within predetermined markets that allowed us to reach a concentrated number of the targeted demographic including top rated schools, PTA meetings, specialty gyms, youth sporting events, fall festivals, & more
Want to put your brand in the hands of consumers?
- Delivered over 231,705 impressions
- Interacted with over 115,557 consumers
- Reached Moms and PTA groups at 1,680 schools
- Sampled 86,400 cans of LaCroix over 48 sampling days
- Gave-away 12 instant prizes on October 30th to families who approached our teams with the winning phrase ‘I live LaCroix’