Owners.com partnered with EventNetUSA to bring its online, self-directed approach to home buying/selling to life via a Mobile Open House Tour. Key objectives of the Mobile Open House Tour were to attract consumer and media attention and provide a platform to support brand awareness and education of this new alternative to buying and selling a home.
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
- Transformed 53’ trailer into Mobile Open House providing consumers the opportunity to navigate and learn about the Owners.com website
- Hired, contracted and managed (1) Tour Manager, (1) Assistant Tour Manager, (3) Owners.com Product Specialists, (1) CDL-A Driver, and (140) local Brand Ambassadors who served as the face of Owners.com
- Developed 4 month program executing 20 events across 7 markets. Tour routed to test a mix of event categories including lifestyle locations, medium and large events, Taste of events, and Arts Festivals
Looking to drive consumer engagement with your next Mobile Vehicle Tour?
- Drove 10,000+ miles over 4 months completing 20 event days across 7 markets
- 140 brand ambassadors demographically targeted to Owners.com
- 54,000+ direct one-on-one interactions (average 2,700 per event day)
- 4.5 million+ over-the-road impressions
- 416,000+ passive impressions
- 1.5 million+ social media impressions