Partners in Primary Care (Partners) is a family of senior-focused primary care clinics that serve over 35,000 Medicare Advantage patients.
Partners turned to EventNetUSA to deliver a solution for touchless open house experiences in the day and age of COVID-19.
With goals of incorporating center tours, care model education, data collection and complimentary food distribution, EventNetUSA conceptualized the Drive-thru Discovery Experience.
Drive-thru Discovery Experience Overview
- Parking lot events that enable consumers to engage safely from their vehicles
- Four touchpoints
- Welcome and data collection/raffle entry
- Virtual activity showcasing in-center social events
- Broker engagement and eligibility Q&A
- Thank you, food distribution and invitation for concierge style virtual tour
- Set dressed with branded backdrop, signage and balloon arch
- Crowd entertainment provided by professional DJ
- Pre-event promotion via direct mailers and teams canvassing demographically targeted neighborhoods with flyers
Need a solution for engaging with consumers in a safe way?
EventNetUSA’s Turnkey Services Include:
- Program conceptualization
- Budget management
- Display set specification and production
- Market research and analysis
- Venue selection and negotiation
- Hire and train Market Managers
- Comprehensive training manuals and conduct classes for team
- Hire and train local labor for event load-in/out
- Display design and production
- Routing and logistics
- Wrap-up and executive reporting