Partners in Primary Care (Partners), a subsidiary of Humana, is a family of senior-focused primary care clinics that serve over 35,000 Medicare Advantage patients.
Partners turned to EventNetUSA to conceptualize and produce an interactive Discovery Experience that introduces consumers to its care model during new clinic construction.
While touring the Discovery Experience, consumers meet their Care Team, learn about activities and community involvement, hear patient testimonials and receive a virtual clinic tour.
- Custom modular design to accommodate various space layouts
- Integrated technology including self-guided private audio tour
- Clinic visuals and patient furniture to highlight senior-focused design
- Private consultation space for new patient sign-up
Looking to activate medicare consumers?
EventNetUSA’s Turnkey Services Include:
- Program conceptualization
- Budget management
- Display set specification and production
- Market research and analysis
- Venue selection and negotiation
- Hire and train Market Managers
- Comprehensive training manuals and conduct classes for team
- Hire and train local labor for event load-in/out
- Display design and production
- Routing and logistics
- Wrap-up and executive reporting