Partners in Primary Care (Partners), a subsidiary of Humana, is a family of senior-focused primary care clinics that serve over 35,000 Medicare Advantage patients.
Partners turned to EventNetUSA to conceptualize and create a mobile showcase for their healthcare center patient experience. With goals of educating consumers and enrolling new patients, Mobile Discovery Experience trailers are used in new and emerging markets to support centers.
The Mobile Discovery Experience
- Custom 32’ drop trailer with hydraulics that lower unit to ground for hidden wheels and easy entry
- Integrated technology including self-guided private audio tour
- Center visuals, finishes and patient furniture to highlight senior-focused design
- Private consultation space for new patient sign-up
Looking to promote your brand and gain new customers?
EventNetUSA’s Turnkey Services Include:
- Program conceptualization
- Budget management
- Display set specification and production
- Market research and analysis
- Venue selection and negotiation
- Hire and train Market Managers
- Comprehensive training manuals and conduct classes for team
- Hire and train local labor for event load-in/out
- Display design and production
- Routing and logistics
- Wrap-up and executive reporting