Revlon partnered with EventNetUSA to produce the LOVE IS ON Pop-up Shop, a tractor trailer retrofitted into a beauty store on wheels. Our Pop-Up Shop’s objectives were to deliver brand messaging, demonstrate and sell product, integrate social media and press, and provide a “look, touch, feel” experience through an experiential marketing tour.
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
- Customized a 53 foot trailer with 100 feet of retail space, POS and banking systems for wireless sales transfers using Square, and an area for social media integration
- Included a product sample bar, personal consultations with licensed beauticians, and professional makeovers and manicures.
- Contracted and trained over 300 brand ambassadors, including 1 tour manager, 1 CDLA driver and 100+ licensed cosmetologists
- Routed targeted lifestyle events supporting press, celebrity, and blogger appearances in New York City, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, Atlanta, St. Paul, and Dallas
Interested in a mobile pop-up shop?
- 23 event days over 4 months in 7 markets
- Routed and drove over 10,000 miles
- 4.5 million over-the-road impressions
- 130,350+ one-on-one interactions
- More than 215,000 organic digital impressions