Soap & Glory, a fun, fresh and fearless beauty brand, was the Official Rinse Station Sponsor of select 2018 Tough Mudder events.
Featuring its new Call of Fruity product line, Soap & Glory helped mudders clean up and moisturize after a dirty day on the course.
Brand footprint included Rinse Stations, sampling tent and special VIP experience at select events.
- Increase Soap & Glory’s brand awareness in-market through hand-to-hand sampling
- Introduce new Call of Fruity product line to consumers
- Drive sales through sharing where-to-buy information
- Generate content for social channels
EventNetUSA executed Soap & Glory’s sponsorship activations with following responsibilities:
- Administer event staff including recruiting, onboarding, training and onsite management
- Deliver key brand messaging, where-to-buy information and coupons to Tough Mudder participants
- Assemble giveaway prize bags, select winners and distribute onsite
- Full size product and sample inventory management
- Confirm placement of product, signage and other contracted commitments throughout event course
- Restock rinse station product when fully utilized
- Daily event metric and photo recaps
Program executed in partnership with brand’s PR agency mml PR.
Thinking about sponsoring an event series?
- Completed 7 event days over 4 weekends
- Sampled Soap & Glory The Way She Smoothes body lotion to 25,570 consumers
- Delivered over 29,500 direct one-on-one impressions
- Actively engaged with average 5,250 mudders per event day