The White House, through the Partnership for a Healthier America and Young & Rubican, approached EventNetUSA to design and produce First Lady Michelle Obama’s national Drink Up Campaign launch. The water themed carnival, held in the Watertown High School gymnasium, featured Dunk the Principal, water relay races, water ring toss and Ride the Surf. Actress Eva Longoria, local distributors Wis-Park Inc., 7UP Bottling, and a dozen other water groups also attended the Watertown, WI event.
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
- Successfully executed water carnival and media presentation under a tight 3 week timeline with limited information due to White House security restrictions.
- Conceptualized and produced carnival water themed games to engage and educate students.
- Managed PR event setup and operations including press requirements for Michelle Obama and Eva Longoria
- Vetted by United States Secret Service including permits and security procedures
Need a turnkey event solution?
- Over 3,000 students and parents
- 75 members of worldwide media
- 12 major water brands
- Produced event with 3 week lead time