EventNetUSA partnered with Cone Communications, Sunflower Agency, and Yoplait to produce the Save Lids to Save Lives (SLSL) New York Activation.
Together, the SLSL team transformed Columbus Circle into a one-of-a-kind event that offered consumers the opportunity to sample product, learn more about SLSL, make personal pledges and enjoy a fun photo booth. Giuliana Rancic and Sherri Shepherd helped garner attention and excitement for the movement with a taped television segment and on-site consumer meet-and-greets.
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
- Transformed event trailer into mobile “Pledge Your Part” bar
- Set up sampling stations with lid collection bins
- Equipped event trailer and brand ambassadors with iPad’s to submit lid codes and record consumer zip codes
- Managed permitting and venue coordination with the Master’s Association, City of New York and Department of Transportation
- Recruited, hired, trained and managed team including Event Manager, Assistant Manager and Brand Ambassadors
- “Step and Repeat” photo activation on pink carpet with custom props
Looking for a unique way to launch your next campaign?
- Sampled Yoplait products
- Featured on E! News and The View
- Consumers made personal pledges via online portal
- Celebrity appearances by cancer survivor Giuliana Rancic and Sherri Shepherd